In light of the destruction brought on by the Coronavirus in China, India has been warned. The administration has also released necessary advisories. As a result, from today, December 24, random COVID testing will be required in India for overseas travellers. Everyone travelling through the airport has been instructed to practise social distancing. Additionally, the airport's health officials will conduct a thermal check of each passenger as they arrive.
Starting today, some passengers arriving from international planes will be subjected to random testing. In addition, a random test will be conducted on 2% of the flight's total passengers. The law requiring random testing of international travellers had been be put into effect from 10 a.m, today.
According to a letter from the Ministry of Health to the Ministry of Civil Aviation, starting December 24, 2% of international flight passengers would be subjected to random corona tests. The airline corporation will determine which passengers will be subjected to the corona test. Passengers from various nations will also be included in the testing. According to the advisory, these passengers' samples will be obtained and they will be allowed to go. The letter stated that if a passenger is confirmed to be Covid infected following a random test, the sample should be forwarded for genetic testing.
COVID advisory-COVID advisory
Essential advisory points
1. Two percent of all international travellers will undergo a random corona test.
2. Passengers will only be chosen at random by the involved airlines. Those who have travelled back from other nations will make up the majority of the passengers in this. They will be permitted to leave the airport after providing their sample.
3. His sample will be sent for genome sequencing if the test results indicate that the passenger is corona positive.
4. Per protocol, passengers who test positive for corona will be segregated.
5. Random testing is not required for kids under the age of 12, though.
6. The advisory instructs all passengers to take care of themselves. Additionally, if the corona symptoms are it has been asked to report it on the National Helpline number 1075.
A Thermal screening will also be performed.
The government has released numerous significant instructions regarding international travellers in light of the corona virus's rising prevalence throughout the world. All travellers arriving at the airport have been instructed to practise social separation, per a government guideline. Additionally, the airport's health officials will conduct a thermal check of each passenger as they arrive. If a passenger exhibits corona symptoms during this time, he will receive medical care in accordance with the protocol. All travellers arriving at the airport are required to follow the routine, according to the health agency.
COVID advisory-COVID advisory
Guideline by Union Health Minister
A directive was released by the Union Health Ministry on Friday. In this, Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan has addressed a letter to the states requesting that they take extra care as the upcoming festivities. Additionally, it has been suggested that testing, treatment, and tracing be prioritised. States were also urged to make sure everyone takes a precautionary dose. Additionally, masks and maintaining social distance have been requested from the populace.