Anna University, Chennai, has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching Fellow positions on a temporary basis. A total of 90 vacancies are available for these positions.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 01-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-08-2023 up to 05.00 PM
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Engineering in the appropriate branch.
2. Management Studies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Master’s Degree (Regular mode) in Business Administration / PGDM/C.A./ICWA/M.Com. with First Class or equivalent and two years of professional experience in the relevant field after acquiring the Master’s degree.
3. Science & Humanities:
- First Class Master’s Degree (Regular mode) in the relevant branch with NET / SLET / SET. (or) First Class Master’s Degree (Regular mode) in the relevant branch with Ph.D. in the relevant field.
- Post Name: Teaching Fellow
- Total Vacancies: 90
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can read the full notification and apply. This is a great opportunity to join Anna University Chennai as a Teaching Fellow and contribute to the field of education.
For more updates keep visiting our website www.topstoriesworld.com where we provide unbiased, true and top stories of the world.